Friday 8 November 2013

Mariah Carey for OPI - Christmas Collection Swatch - Kiss Me at Midnight

I am a sucker for new OPI collections. When I hear of a new one I feel the need to get at least one polish from the collection. I'll sometimes have to pick the best of a bad bunch just to say I have one. I know I shouldn't but I feel much better when I can say I own one. Yes I am a strange person that has a slight addiction...

So when the Mariah Carey Christmas Collection came out I knew that I had to have at least one...turns out I needed two. The two I bought were both liquid sand textured polishes - one called It's Frosty Outside, which is a silver texture polish and Kiss Me at Midnight which is a blue glitter texture polish.

I wore Kiss Me at Midnight recently and fell in love. I already love OPI's liquid sand polishes and didn't think they could get much better until I tried this.

Mariah Carey OPI Christmas Collection Swatch Kiss me at midnight
Mariah Carey OPI Christmas Collection Swatch Kiss me at midnight
Mariah Carey OPI Christmas Collection Swatch Kiss me at midnight
Mariah Carey OPI Christmas Collection Swatch Kiss me at midnight

This polish is so thick and full of glitter! I absolutely adore the blue colour of this polish and the addition of the silver flecks of glitter push it over the edge. Even though this is a textured polish I always tend to use my Seche Vite top coat over the top to ensure I get the longest wear possible out of it. Due to the fact it is textured these polishes tend to chip quicker, even with the top coat which is a real shame. I would say I had four days from this polish before it came away at the edges.

This polish is going to be perfect for Christmas and I can't wait to wear it again.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Four days is still pretty good! Lovely colour though, really unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous!!!! It's got that snowy, wintery feel to it and I adore the colour! Agree with the comment above, four days is good enough for me :)

    Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks gorgeous, it reminds me of a clear snowy morning. I NEED IT.

    Hayley - TeaPartyBeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour! Definitely need more glittery nail polishes in my life. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need some OPI liquid sand in your life! x

      Delete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig